Oct 7, 2015
Posted by Admin Labels: CBS Migration
No. PMG (CCR)/Misc./2015
05 Oct. 2015
100% CBS DIVISION
Vellore Division in Chennai City Region with 152 Post Offices became the first Division in the country to roll out CBS and McCamish in all the Post Offices. The last Post Office of the Division Ariyur SO 632055 migrated on 28th September when BSNL laid a dedicated cable to connect the Post Office through SIFY network.
Congratulations to all the Staff.
Chennai City Region,
WORLD POSTAL DAY ON 09 OCT 2015
POST OFFICE – KNOW OUR DEPARTMENT
World Postal Day happens each year on October 9, commemorating the date for the establishment of Universal Postal Union (UPU) in 1874 in Bern, Switzerland. The UPU was the start of global communication revolution, allowing people could write to others all over the world. October 9th was first declared World Postal Day at the 1969 UPU Congress in Tokyo, Japan. Since then, World Post Day has been celebrated all over the world to highlight the importance of the postal services.
The Postal Services is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Govt of India. The apex body of the department is the Postal Service Board, consisting of a chair and six members. The six board members govern personnel, operations, technology, Postal Life Insurance, Human Resource Development (HRD) and planning. The joint secretary and financial adviser is also a permanent invitee.
India has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as divisions (headed by SSPOs and SPOs). These divisions are further divided into sub divisions, headed by ASPs and IPOs. Other functional units (such as circle stamp depots, postal store depots and mail motor service) may exist in the circles and regions. In addition to the 22 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India. The base circle is headed by a Director General, Army Postal Service (with a rank of Major General).
The highest Post Office in the world is Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh, India at a height of 15,500 ft (4700m) (postal code-172114).
The first adhesive postage stamp in Asia were issued in the Indian district of Scinde in July 1852 by Bartle Frere chief Commissioner of the region. Frere was an admirer of Rowland Hill, the English postal reformer who had introduced the Penny Post. The Scinde stamps became known as “Scinde Dawks”, ‘Dawk’ is the Anglicized spelling of the Hindustani word Dak or (‘post’). These stamps with a value of ½ anna, were in use until june 1866. The first all India stamps were issued on 01 October 1854.
By - Warrant Officer
Army Postal Service Corps
Posted by PoTools indiapost Labels: IndiaPost Mail
Step 1: Please refer to SMS sent to you. The email id as well as password is indicated in the SMS. If you have any issues in password, please call any one of the following number for assistance. These contact details can be used for any issues on mail solution as well.
Mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Visit https://webmail.indiapost.gov.in
Step 3: Sign in using your email ID and new password supplied to you. The screen shot of login page is as follows.
Step 4: You will be prompted to change your default log‐in password. YOU HAVE TO COMPULSORILY CHANGE THE PASSWORD.
Step 5: While changing the password enter the user name as follows against Domain\user name: field. The screen shot is given below.
Step 6: Your password must be at least 9 characters in length and have a combination of the following.
- English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).
- Base‐10 digits (0 through 9).
- Special Characters (for example! $, #, %). Extended ASCII, symbolic, or linguistic characters.
Step 7: You are now ready to use your mail box with new email id and changed password.
Posted by PoTools indiapost Labels: Sify
SIFY Help Desk Contact Details
Sify is network integration partner of India Post. The look after of network is facilitated by Sify. If there is any problem related to network. Any Post office can contact to Sify through telephonic, web portal or email. The detail of both telephone no., web portal & email are given below.
Phone No : UAN – 1860-345-8888
Phone No : 044-22540985 ( CHENNAI)
Phone No : 022-26100113 ( MUMBAI )
COMPLAINT WEB PORTAL
Site : http://servicedesk.indiapost.gov.in:8080
Site : http://172.16.5.16:8080/CAisd/pdmweb.exe (In Active Directory)
Helpdesk Email To: email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Admin Labels: SB Orders
S B Order No. 12 / 2015 : Mandatory use/opening of Savings Account in CBS Post Offices for maintaining/development of relationship of customers with POSB-Regarding
Posted by Admin Labels: Penta Mobile
Oct 6, 2015
Posted by Admin Labels: DA orders
Payment of Dearness allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f 01.07.2015 onwards
Posted by Admin Labels: Firefox
Download Mozilla Browser from Google Drive[Offline]
Mozilla FireFox v41 is available for download and its now in Google Drive. Any one can download the below link. It may very useful for Post Offices which is migrated to Sify Network. Sify Network allows only limited sites, we could not access the Firefox Official site.
Sify Network Users (Department of Posts) should use Mozilla Firefox for Checking GMail, Access Google Drive / Blogger, it may overcome proxy settings issue.
Posted by Admin Labels: point of sale
Solution for Run-time Error 7 - Out of Memory
While Booking eMOs in Point of Sale 7.9.2 Module it may shows the error message as
"Runtimeerror"7"; Out of Memory
This is noticed as a Common problem i.e the space of the HDD is full it may due to the following reasons.
- Database of the SQL is may getting Full so that Drive is full.
- Files of drive is Big size so that the drive is full.
- Size of the drive is minimum.
- Always ensure that the minimum required space is available in the particular drive.
Please do the following
- Use the flush data option available in emo
- Shrink the database using the utility available in ftp.
- Do disk clean up and defragmentation.
- Delete the old records through Point Of Sale Administrator Login after taking backup.
eMO database Size is increasing fast
The Size of eMO database is increasing while receive / transmitting the eMOs. The Log file of the database growing rapidly so that the transmission / receipt of eMOs are failed. It shows an error as time out expired.
- CEPT previously Given Solution for truncate Log File
- Download the revised solution to shrink eMO database
- Execute the same using MM Script Tool at Once.
Oct 5, 2015
KARNATAKA CIRCLE CROSSED 1000 MARK, IN TOTAL NUMBER OF OFFICES UNDER CORE BANKING SOLUTION. (05.10.2015)
Core Banking journey in Karnataka circle started in the month of January 2014. HAL 2nd stage and RT Nagar Head Post offices are first two Pilot Post office to migrated in the circle. Thereafter, 18 Pilot offices migrated within two months.
During the initial days of migration all the Post offices across the country experienced lot of hiccups and initial days were too painful to forget. Slowly, application was getting stabilized and as on 07/05/2015 we could migrate 378 offices. There was a break for migration due to setting up Disaster Recovery centre.
After a gap of 3 months, i.e. during the last two months we have added 623 post offices and as on date we have migrated more than 1000 Post offices and total count in the country is more than 6000. There by Karnataka Circle stands in 2nd position in All India level next to Tamilnadu Circle.
We take this opportunity to congratulate each and every one who contributed for bringing post offices under CBS network. Divisions have taken a lot of initiative to complete the agreement work, reconcile the balance, digitization of records and clearing the discrepancies. We specially salute the System Administrators who worked day and night to clear the discrepancies and continuously helping for migration. Without their sacrifice and timely action post office could not have implemented any IT Project in the Department of Post. Most of the System Admins are not only more technically knowledgeable but also more committed than employees of big IT companies.
We sincerely acknowledge support of SBCO staff, Divisional office staff and staff who supported for digitization. Most of the Divisions have arranged to train the staff in local WCTC and these trainers have been contributing a lot for sharing the knowledge and best practice among all, for smooth implementation of CBS. We sincerely acknowledge the support of all NISG staff & SIFY staff, Regional office and CPM, Infosys.
We are fortunate to have ultimate and right mix of dedication, enthusiasm and wide knowledgeable SPOC members, Migration team members and CPC staff. They have been doing remarkably well and their service is recognized even by Directorate as well as other Circles. Their hard work helped to carry out the difficult project and made us so proud.
Our special regards to Bengaluru West Dn. Sirsi Dn. Nanjangudu Dn. Mysore Dn. for completing 100% migration.
Once again congratulations to each one of our staff on this fabulous day and we are sure that we will march towards achieving 100% migration very shortly.
Thanks to Gangadhar DN https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433295466962053/
Posted by Admin Labels: Bonus Order
The word ‘Bonus’ continues to powerfully attract the employee communities.
Given once every year, bonus or honorarium could sometimes be even bigger than the monthly salaries.
But Central Government employees are given only small amounts as bonuses each year. With the highest prescribed ceiling limit fixed at Rs.3500, the bonus is calculated based on the number of days announced.
Last year, Railway employees were given bonuses of 78 days, employees of the postal department received 60 days’ bonus. Civilian employees of the defence were given a bonus of 40 days.
Employees of the public and private sectors wrongly assume that 60 days bonus implies tow months’ salary.
In simple terms, a 30 days bonus indicates a sum of Rs.3500 approximately. 60 days bonus implies that the worker will be given Rs.7000. in case of 75 days’ bonus, the worker makes Rs.8750. The amount is equal to one-fifth the salary of the employee.
In 2007, the calculation ceiling of bonus was increased from Rs.2500 to Rs.3500pm , and the eligibility limit for bonus was raised from Rs.3500 to Rs.10,000 pm. For a number of years, all federation of Central Government employees have been demanding that the calculation ceiling limit be raised from Rs.3500. You can see its impact on all the ‘Charter of Demands‘ presented by the federations to the government.
Recently, the Government requested the trade unions to withdraw their September 2 strike notice. During the negotiations that were held between the ministers and the trade union representatives, it was reported that the Government had accepted to raise the bonus ceiling limit from Rs.3500 to Rs.7000. Sources also said that the eligibility of bonus was raised from Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000. But, no announcements in this regard were made by the Government.
DPT Fix v7.0 for data cleansing
DPT 7.0 is developed by Rajesh C R. This version revised dated 05.10.20152
Useful tool to cleansing discrepancies data in POST database for Migration. More Options are added in this Tool. This is beta version, in response of your feedback it will be finalized and released shortly.
DPT Fix 7.0 requires Internet connectivity to Enable the Options. Kindly send your valuable feedback to developer for modification.
Download the latest version of DPT Fix v7.0
Query for repairing SQL Databases
Database needs to bring the database into single user mode then only you can execute DBCC CHECKDB command, otherwise you will get errors. see the below example to bring database into single user mode.
ALTER DATABASE database_name SET SINGLE_USER
DBCC CHECKDB('database_name', REPAIR_REBUILD)
- to return to multi-user mode:
ALTER <database-name> SET MULTI_USER
Reason for Execute the above Command in Single User Mode
it is required to run this command in SINGLE USER Mode. This is because when SQL does thie REPAIR_REBUILD command internally it allocate/deallocate references to the pages and move them here and there. So that is the reason for running this command in SINGLE USER mode.
Common Issues and work around solutions for DM Utility
Solution Given by DMCC, Chennai
Errors Noticed So far
- Post111 schema failed
- Oracle Installation failed
- DM Utility failed
- NSC_CIF_RC001/SB_CIF_RC001 Error
- NSC_CIF_RC005 6. UIDAI related error
- Load extraction failed
Kindly guide the POs to correct in the SQL tables and rerun the entire ALL in One Tool and corrections should not be done in .txt files for SECURITY REASONS.
Thanks to Rajesh H
BNPL Login error and Solution
BNPL Parcel database configured newly and while executing R Net Communication it shows an error message like could not find stored procedure
At the time of opening of BNPL Parcel Software it may shown the error message as
Login failed for user ‘BNPLUser’.
- Download attached exl file from PoTools
- Execute the same using MM script Tool.
Oct 4, 2015
The following are some of the important tips for new Finacle users in DOP Finacle
1. At Very first time DOP Finacle User can Login using the Default Password which is provided by CPC.
The Defaul Password is dop.1234
Note : By default, the Finacle Application goes to Password Change Screen, we have to change the default password to Login into DOP Finacle Application.
2. Once Login to the Finacle Application, User may invoke the menu and check the teller Cash balance. Ensure that the balance of the teller should be 0.
HTCPIAE - Teller Cash Position Inquiry
3. After the above Steps, DOP User may invoke the following Menu to do the Vault Transaction.
HTM - Transaction MaintenaceAt Morning,
Debit the Teller Account > Credit Vault (SOLID + 0406)
4. Now Teller (Counter) is ready to do the transactions using the DOP Finacle Menus. The Useful Menus and Operations are Given below for easy understand.
5. When Counter hours/ Transactions are Over, Once Again Check the Teller Balance Position using the below Finacle Menu.
HTM - Transaction MaintenaceAt Evening,
Credit Vault (SOLID + 0406) >Debit the Teller Account Vault Operation in Details
6. Check & Clear the Pending Transaction to reflect in LOT and to avoid blocking validation in EOD Process.
HFTI - Financial Transaction Inquiry
We can filter the transactions, using the Entered/Posted/Verified. In this we have to verify Entered & Posted Transactions to reflects in LOT.
7. Non Financial Transaction Should be Verified In this Stage using the DOP Finacle Menu called HAFI. Using the above Menu, we can Check the pending of Account Opened / Modified / Closed. Non Financial Transactions does not affect EOD Process But should be verified to avoid OMs from SBCO.
7. The LOT, Consolidation and other reports can be taken by invoking the following DOP Finacle Menus.
HFINRPT - Finacle Reports to Generate Report
HPR - Print reports to take Printouts
8. Finally, Invoke DOP Finacle Menu HFINRPT then Go to Page No.3 then Select SI.No.32 EOD Blocking Validation Report.
Now Everything is Over and Supervisor Should invoke the Menu Called HSCOD to do the first step of EOD. Other two Steps will be Completed in Centrally by CPC.
- Execute HSCOD (the 1st step of EOD).
- Run HSSI to see status of HSCOD. If screen as under appears on executing HSSI, then HSCOD has been completed.
Last Successful SOL Closure Date
Next Working Date
SOL Batch Operating Date
EOD Event Status
SOL POST COD DONE
Day after next date
EOD EVENT NOT IN PROGRESS
SCSS death closure can be done only at HO. When death is reported, first date of death is to be entered in CIF Modification menu and verified by the Supervisor. After sanction of death claim case, account closure form along with Passbook is to be sent to HO (if account stands at SO). Only Supervisor of HPO can close the account by following the process given below and Postmaster of HPO has to verify the transaction:-
At Head Post Office (HPO)
DOP Finacle Menu : HINTTM
- Supervisor has to invoke HINTTM menu and give the SCSS account number.
- Choose SBRATE and give start date as Date of death.
- Same has to be verified by the Same Menu.
Note : SCSS Interest Given to the customer until date of death. after date of death to Closure date only SB rate will be given to customer.
After HINTTM verification, user can invoke HCAACTD and system will automatically change the closure value date and user has to apply mind and change the reason code as "DEATH" to ensure no penalty is applied to this account.
Thanks to Finacle Solution
Posted by Admin Labels: Pay Commission
RD Standing Instructions in DOP Finacle
- Standing instruction in DOP Finacle can be given from SB account to RD account by using the menu HSSIM menu.
HSSIM stands for Standing Instruction Maintenance.
- Note that for giving the standing instructions from TDA accounts(SCSS,MIS and TD) accounts to SB accounts we should not use this menu.
- For giving the standing instructions for TDA accounts(SCSS,MIS and TD) accounts we have to go for account modification menu and enter the interest credit account as SB account number of the customer and submit and verify in the supervisor.
- For giving the standing instruction from SB to RD invoke the menu HSSIM and select the function as "ADD" then click on Go as shown
- Then the system will ask to enter the following in the header details
Select the Standing Instruction Type as "customer induced"Enter the CIF Id of the customer in the field CIF ID.Select the Standing Instruction Frequency as Monthly,date and Previous day as shownSelect the field execution time as "B-after change of Date"Enter the filed Next execution date as "give the next execution date" as shown in the figure
- then click on instruction details then the system will ask to enter the following
Debit Entry of SB Account
- Select the CCY filed as "INR"(Indian Rupee)
- Enter the account id of the customer "SB account number of the customer"
- Select the amt type field as "Fixed"
- Select Debit/Credit field as "Debit"
- Enter the amount field "as amount of RD amount" as shown
- Then click on Add as shown then the system will ask to enter the following
Credit Entry of RD Accounts
- Select the CCY filed as "INR"(Indian Rupee)
- Enter the account id of the customer "RD account number of the customer"
- Select the amt type field as "Fixed"
- Select Debit/Credit field as "Credit"
- Enter the amount field "as amount of RD amount" as shown
Posted by Admin Labels: Pay Commission
Seventh Pay Commission is ready with its recommendations and it will soon submit its report to Finance Ministry. The recommendations are to be implemented from January 1, 2016.
The Central Government employees must be curious to know what all are in the store for them in the seventh pay commission’s recommendations.
Seventh pay commission It was formed by previous UPA Government.
The commission, headed by Justice A K Mathur was formed in February 2014. The other members of the commission are Vivek Rae, a retired IAS officer of 1978 batch, and Rathin Roy, an economist. Meena Agarwal is Secretary of the Commission.
The committee’s recommendations are scheduled to take effect from 1 January, 2016.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications. Nearly 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will be befitted by the pay commission.
- Reportedly, there could be a substantial increment in the current salary of the employees (around 30-40 per cent).
- It has been proposed that the salary of the Government employees should be increased every year on July 1.
- Major recommendations According to Dainik Bhaskar exclusive report, IPS, IAS and IRS rank officers’ pay band will be made equal. Currently IPS, IRS officers get less salary than IAS.
- It has been proposed that existing 32 pay-bands should be decreased to 13.
- For Pay band-1, the minimum salary will be 21, 200.
- The Cabinet secretary will get minimum 2 lakh salary.
- There could be an education allowance to employees whose offspring are in the school.
- In last pay commission (6th), the minimum basic salary was increased to Rs 6660 from Rs 2550.
- Experts are having views that employees of lower rank will be benefited the most from the seventh pay commission.
- Financial burden:
- Seventh pay commission will definitely bring a toll on the exchequer. The reason being Government has to manage OROP’s expenditures too.
- Experts say that Central government’s salary bill will rise by 9.56% to Rs 1,00,619 crore after Seventh pay commission will come into effect.
- According to Mint report, as a result of the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission, pay and allowances of Union government employees became more than doubled between 2007-08 and 2011-1-from Rs.74,647 crore to Rs.166,792 crore.
Past pay commissions and the minimum basic salary:
- First pay commission came in year 1946 and the basic salary at that time was decided to be of Rs. 35.
- Second pay commission came in year 1959 and basic salary was of Rs. 80.
- In 1973, third pay commission came into effect which decided the basic salary of Rs. 185.
- Fourth pay commission came in year 1986 which recommend basic salary of Rs. 750.
- In year 1996, fifth pay commission came, recommending basic salary of Rs. 2550.
- Sixth pay commission came into effect in year 2006. UPA Government at that time, fixed minimum basic salary of Rs. 6660.
Oct 3, 2015
Charles Lobo, Chief Postmaster General (right), at the release of the Special Postal Cover at the valedictory of the diamond jubilee celebrations of Integral Coach Factory on Friday. (From left) Manoj Sinha, Union Minister of State for Railways, Ashoka K. Agarwal, General Manager, and Vashishta Johri, General Manager, Southern Railway, are in the picture.— PHoto: V.GANESAN
Expresses concern over rise in incidents of parcels going missing from coaches in transit
Alarmed over the increasing incidents of parcels and articles reported missing from Railway Mail Service (RMS) coaches of various trains, while in transit, the India Post is considering to request the Integral Coach Factory (ICF) to install CCTVs cameras in coaches.
Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the ICF’s diamond jubilee celebrations here, Chief Postmaster General for Tamil Nadu Charles Lobo said, “I have written to higher officials to request the coach-maker ICF to install CCTV cameras in RMS coaches so as to enable surveillance on our staff and the parcels.”
Replying to a query on whether there have been complaints of missing parcels while in transit, he said there have been cases reported in various cities. “There are allegations of our staff involved in missing parcels. We can’t say anything for sure unless there is proof. Cameras would help us in surveillance.”
Referring to CCTV cameras, the ICF has installed in coaches for women passengers to check offences against them, he said, “This way we could use technology to reduce crimes. Also, the image of India Post has to be protected and we have to handle the parcels with more care.”
Mr. Lobo had also mentioned the proposal during his speech at the function in the presence of Union Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha, General Manager Ashok Agarwal and other senior officials of the Railways.
ICF rolls out IGBT coaches
The first unit of the indigenously manufactured ‘insulated-gate bipolar transistor’ (IGBT) based electrical multiple units (EMUs) were flagged off by the Union Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha during the diamond jubilee celebrations on Friday here.
The three-phase EMUs, which can save energy up to 30 per cent and has other features, including sliding doors for air-conditioned coaches, would be used in Mumbai initially.
The Railways has only been using three-phase propulsion systems for diesel locomotives, electric locomotives and diesel electric multiple units so far and the three-phase IGBT coaches are considered energy efficient.
Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the function, Mr. Sinha said that the ICF has produced and exported quality coaches and its functions would grow in the future.
Asked about media reports on the Railways losing over 150 million passengers within five years in the current fiscal, the Minister said, “There were some factors like the accident in Itarsi. We are working on ensuring that the Railways continues to serve the people and as the issues are resolved, we hope to get the passengers and we would not lose out on the revenue.” A major fire, which had broken out at the Route Relay Interlocking panel at the Itarsi Railway Station on June 17 had led to the cancellation of over 2,400 trains and eventually disturbed the railway traffic across the country.
There are allegations of our staff involved in missing parcels. We can’t say anything for sure unless there is proof, says Chief Postmaster General
Posted by Admin Labels: Speed Net 4.2
Newly added BNPL Customer not displayed in Speed Net
New BNPL Customer is added in Speed Net Module in Supervisor, when i try to booking the BNPL articles the newly added customer is not listed.
Solution to enable new BNPL Customer in Speed Net
- Select the 'BNPL Billing is done in this office' option in 'Supervisor --> Master --> Environment --> My Office Details' window.
- Flush the data once after the above configuration.
POSPCCBACKUP is an important database for BNPL Customer in Speed Net. All the Speed Post BNPL related information's are stored in the POSPCCBACKUP database.Note : Flushing data is important for Adding New BNPL Customer / Generating Reports / Generating Monthly Bills of BNPL articles.
Posted by Admin Labels: ePayment
Solution for ePayment communication problem
Deleting the temporary files from data folder, if problem persists please contact PTC Mysore.
Please do the following
- Stop ePayment Client If running.
- Open Data folder (RXD/Data)
- Search for file *241.tsq inside data folder and Move this file to any folder on desktop.
- Start ePayment Client.
- Ensure that the files inside RXD and data folder are cleared.
Note: If Problem Still persist ticket may be raised with CEPT with log files and eCounter database.
Download India Post Logo in different format
India Post logo Complied by Admin, PoTools.
Download Transparent India Post Logo with HD in .svg format
India Post Logo Transparent .png format download link
Full Screen India Post Logo with Caption: HD Images (104kb)
India Post Login with caption in white background (16.3kb and 57.9kb)
Old India Logo (Transparent and white background) Download - Not in Use
Download more Logos including above mentioned
Some Important Tags at PoTools
Aadhar Software ( 5) BO Account verification Tool ( 2) BO Tag ( 6) Bootable USB ( 4) Bulk eMO Payment ( 1) CBS ( 87) ccleaner ( 8) Certificate ( 3) COD ( 64) Data Profiling Tool ( 34) DB Tools ( 8) DBA Updater ( 10) DBAnalyzer ( 68) despatch ( 27) despatch error & Solution ( 24) Discrepancies tool ( 24) Discripencies tool ( 1) DOP Browser ( 3) DOP Clients Configuration ( 4) DOP Tools ( 27) Downloads ( 3) drivers backup ( 5) eMO ( 32) eMO Client ( 16) ePayment ( 21) ePayment Cheque ( 4) ePayment error ( 4) ePayment updates ( 1) ePost ( 12) finacle ( 190) IMO ( 10) interest calculator ( 12) interest Posting ( 16) interest Rate ( 7) MM 7 Update 8 ( 12) MM 7 Update 9 ( 44) MM Update ( 19) mm7.3 errors ( 24) Negative List Updation ( 16) newupdate ( 117) NREGAEMO error ( 5) Parcel Net ( 29) passbook printer ( 10) PLI Calculator ( 5) PO Tools ( 55) point of sale ( 35) POSB Calculator ( 12) Postman ( 62) postman error ( 35) printer ( 21) PT Tools ( 8) R Net Communication ( 23) RD Customer Package ( 2) RNet Communication ( 9) Sanchay Post ( 62) Sanchaypost error ( 27) SB46 Intimation tool ( 7) SBCO Utility ( 42) sdc updates ( 10) Signature Tools ( 12) softwares ( 16) SOSB Tools ( 7) SP Patch updater ( 33) SPCOD ( 31) Speed Net 4.1.1 ( 9) Speed Net 4.2 ( 49) SpeedNet error ( 19) Speednet update ( 23) SQL and windows ( 36) sql backup ( 8) SR Tools ( 16) sub accounts ( 9) tariff revision ( 4) TDS Software ( 6) treasury error ( 9) usefulpost ( 110) VP Intimation ( 7) Weblink ( 33) windows 2003 server update ( 8) windows troubleshooting ( 38)
Upcoming Release in PoTools
Dear Friends, the following sofware's will be available shortly on PoTools
> ASP / IP Inspection Tool.
> ASP / IP Inspection Tool.
> CEPT Login Creator.
Development is in Progress...
Postal Examination Sites
Top Five Posts @ PoTools
- Seventh pay commission may disappoint central govt employees
- DPT Fix v7.0 dated 05.10.2015 Developed by Rajesh C R
- PO Finacle Guide for New User in DOP Finacle
- 7th Pay Commission decoded: Know all about salary increment; past pay commissions
- Government Staff Shocked - Early Retirement for Shoddy Job, Variable Pay
Register with PoTools
Register with PoTools to Get Updates