Complete Configuration Guide for Parcel Net Installation in PBC
Version : MM 7 Update - 7.
Prepared by : Admin, PoTools.
Note: More than 50 Parcel Booking Centers were configured Parcel Net using below instruction.
Intro about Parcel Net
Parcel Net Software Only for Identified Offices (Parcel Booking Center ) . Parcel Net software used to book Business parcel for Bulk customer. Barcode Should be Start with "C " and Bag Label Should be "CB".
Download Pre-request Software(s)
1.Dot Net 4.0
2.Parcel Net Software(BNPL)
4.BNPL Parcel Database Creator
For Mirror Download Visit
BNPL Parcel Configuration Steps
- Download and Install .Net Frame work 4.0 and then Restart your Machine.
- Install Parcel Net BNPL Software.
- Run and Configure BNPL Parcel Software, Press OK for all errors.
- Execute BNPL Parcel Database Creator.(for Password mail to email@example.com).
BNPL Parcel Database Creator takes nearly 3-5 minutes to configure BNPL Database. After complete Execution open BNPL Parcel Software configure Office Information and User details.
- Configure Point Of Sale Supervisor Office Type as Parcel Booking Center.
- Configure Despatch Super Office Type Under Tools menu as PBC.
Point of sale Configuration Screenshot
Despatch Office Type Configuration
BNPL User Creation
- Create BNPL User using ParcelNet Website
- Register BNPL Customer Using Correct Booking Office Name and Pincode.
Execute R Net Communication
- Execute R Net Communication after Successful completion of above steps.
- Call Server Until Receive BNPL Customer
- Once BNPL Customer received for your office, You can Book BNPL Parcels using Parcel Net Software.
Issues : BNPL Customer Not received
BNPL User Not Received After Registered due to following reasons
- Wrongly selected Booking office while register BNPL customer.
- Wrongly selected Office Type in Despatch or Point of sale Module.