Mar 5, 2015
Solution for BNPL Bill Generation in Speed Net
While Generate BNPL Bill in Speed Net Module it may shows the error message as Disk or Network error . Problem in Generation of BNPL Customer Bills. Please try again
- While generate BNPL Bill it will fetch the data/Customer details from Speed Net Server MDB.
- Ensure that Speed Net Server component is Accessible and Check Speed Net Server MDB.
Take Backup of Speed Net Server Component in Schedule basis to avoid data corruption.
Posted by Admin Labels: Accounts
Cash Book Printing Error in Accountant
after Upgrade 7.9.2 While taking Cash Book in accountant module it may show the error message as "The Callee (server[not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call may have executed."
- In MM 7.9.2 Cash book generated at Account MIS Client folder, it may transfer at the time of execution of DET in HO.
- So while generate Cash book Accounts MIS installation system should be turned ON.
- check the connectivity of Accounts MIS folder before going to generate Cash Book.
Never Remove the folder path of Accounts MIS.
SSA LOT Error & Solution in Sanchay Post 7.5
While view SSA LOT in Sanchay Post 7.5 it may show the error message shown like below..
- Uninstall Sanchay Post Completely from your machine.
- Install Sanchay Post 7.5 and Its Patches upto 10.1 from Patch 5
- Never apply intermediate solution for Sanchay Post Patches.
Download - Patch 10.1
Note: Final Installation should be Patch 10.1
As you Know SSA scheme is new Added in POSB. There is no report in HFINRPT menu, so many SOLs are preparing List manually. Here we are give a remedy to all to print the Account Open List of SSA. You can use HACSP command to View/Print List of Account of SSA. The following process is used to execute this command. This command can be used in CPA/SU/SA level.
- Menu Shortcut - HACSP
The following screen will be appeared
- Give SOL ID
- Scheme Code is SSA
- Give Open Date Low -
- Give Open Date High -
The following screen will be appeard
- Click Print
- The following screen will be appeared
Now go to HPR
Menu Shortcut HPR
The following screen will be appeared
- Select Box and Click Print Screen
- The following screen will be appeared
- Click on Print
- Hence the report is prepared. This menu can be used with every scheme with change of scheme code in criteria.
Source : http://finaclesolution.blogspot.in/
Posted by Admin Labels: dop news
The offer includes bundled free talk time of 1999 minutes for 1 year. The bundled free talk time offer is available only with BSNL SIM cards. The focus of the company was on providing affordable devices. DOP has already started the sale of Penta Bharat mobile phones from 07-October-2014 onwards.
Penta Mobile Images
|Display||3" TFT Screen|
|Primary Camera||1.3 MP|
|Standby||Upto 15 Days|
|Internet Connectivity||Whats App, E-mail, Browser, Google+|
|Expandable Memory||Micro SD upto 8GB|
|Multimedia||Supports mp3, mp4, 3gp|
Strerio FM Radio with Recording
|Maximum Retail Price||Rs.1999/-|
|Free Bundled Talk Time||1999 Minutes for 1 Year|
Discount for Employees
Pantel Technologies will give discount of Rs. 100/- to the DOP employees for 5 Mobile phones.
Mar 4, 2015
When we receive the cheques sent in outward zone after clearing from the clearing house we have to regularize those cheques by selecting the particular outward zone date on which those cheques were sent (Use HMCLZOH)
For suppose there may be some rejections in that particular list i..e, cheques sent in outward zone and which were rejected is known as outward rejection.
Point to remember is we have to regularize the outward zone only after all the cheques were received for that particular outward zone i.e., there is no method to realize the particular outward list as partly.
We have to realize the zone only after we have received the credit certificate for all the cheques that had been sent in the particular outward zone.
All the Outward rejection cheques have to be lodged the inward zone.
Step by Step Procedure Of Outward Rejection in DOP Finacle
Step 1 : Release to Shadow balance for the Outward zone and give the Value date
Invoke the menu HMCLZOH(supervisor menu) then select the function as "Release to shadow balance" and select the date of the outward zone which we are trying to realize as shown in the figure
Then select the date of the outward by clicking on the searcher that you are trying to release to shadow balance as shown in the below figure
For ex I have selected the zone date as 23-02-2015 as mentioned in the figure then click on Go then in the next screen i.e., in the General details give the value date as the date of realization of the cheque as mentioned in the credit certificate that has been issued by the clearing house as mentioned in the below figure.
Point to remember is if anyone forget to change the value date there is no modification so be extra careful while entering the value date. Then finally click on Submit.
Step 2 : Enter the outward rejected cheque in the Inward Zone
Invoke the menu HICTM then select the function as "Add",Zone date as "current working date" and Zone as "MICR" as shown in the below figure
Then click on GO then in the next screen enter the following details
- Enter the account number _____________________
- Enter the instrument no. ______________
- Enter the amount ______________
Select the reject field as "O-Outward" and then click on the icon beside the reject field as shown in the below figure.
Then in the next screen the system will ask the following details ,Select the reject reason code from the searcher as shown in the below.Make sure Outward rejection details are appearing if the details are not available it means that outward zone release to shadow balance is not done.
Then click on Accept then finally click on OK. Repeat the same procedure for all the rejected cheques.
Thanks to pofinacleguide.blogspot.in
Mar 3, 2015
Posted by Admin Labels: SPCOD
SPCOD Article Received Status Tool
- Download attached SPCOD status Checking Tool.
- Enter Server Name and Article Number then click on OK to check the Status of SPCOD article.
Request Resend of SPCOD article
SPCOD article was Received physically but if message was not received just give Request resend of those SPCOD article in Supervisor at Once.
- It may take few minutes / hours / days.
- Never give request more than once.
If give Request more than once,
- Message received with duplicate, so that communication could not upload the message in database.
So, Request Once..... Not more than Once..................
Posted by Admin Labels: Gmail
GMail Login: With increase in the cyber snooping on the Governments around the world, The Government of India had banned usage of GMail for Official work by the Govt. Staff to protect the users ( Govt. Staff) and Govt Data.
The email policy which is drafted by The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) in October 2013 is implemented by the Government after taking the views from all the ministries.This policy is aimed to protect the sensitive data of Government.
NOW GMAIL LOGIN IS NOT POSSIBLE IN GOVT. OFFICES
GMail Banned in Govt Offices
The Government said in the notification that “The e-mail services provided by other service providers shall not be used for any official communication,” .This decision is took by Central Government and will be followed by both government employees of both central government and state government including the UT also.
This policy strictly says that no Government employee should use the Gmail login or any other foreign E-Mail accounts like Yahoo mail, HotMail for the official work by the staff, And the staff should use the E-Mail services provided by only NIC.
Due to this policy all the government data shall be passing from the Government Servers covering nearly 5-6 lakh Central and State government employees.
And the notification also says that NIC will be Monitoring the activities of the staff and have the power to access the access, review, copy or delete any files on the server of any users (Govt. Staff) for security reasons.
During March While doing day begin in Sub accounts module it may show the message about configuring the Last working day of the March and First working day of April.
- If you ignore the messages, it may appear in next day begin.
- Log in as Supervisor in Sub Account Module
- Go to configuration > Select Supplementary Dates
Current Year 2015
Last working day of March 31-03-2015
First Working day of April 01-04-2015
Posted by Admin Labels: Sub Account
Sub Account 7.8 Day Begin Error
While Day Begin in Sub Account 7.8 it shows an error message as Could not find stored procedure 'H_CheckforSuppleDates'.
- Download attached Script from PoTools.
- Execute Once Using MM Script Tool.
Purnea - 854301.
Mar 2, 2015
Sanchay Post 7.5 NSC / KVP Report issues
While View NSC/ KVP issue through Agent Report in sanchay post 7.5, it may show the No record found.
- Download below attached Tool.
- Execute the Same from Sanchay Post Connected Machine.
Posted by Admin Labels: SPCOD
HDMS Solution for SPCOD status UpdationEven though properly delivered or despatched the SPCOD articles ,the status of spcod articles are not updated in epayment or speednet tracking.
Solution:1. Take pospcc database.
2.Download the attached exl and run through script tool
3.Run the Speednet Communication and ePayment Client Communication
4. Check the status in Speednet Tracking
Thanks to P.Silambarasan DSM,Theni Division
Feb 28, 2015
Posted by Admin Labels: Sanchay Post 7.5
Installation Procedure of Sanchay Post Patch 7.5
Sanchay Post 7.5
1. Install Service Pack 1
2. Install Patch 5 dated 07-11-2014
3. Install Patch 6
4. Install Patch 8 dtd 20.11.2014
5. Install Patch 8.1 dated 03_Dec_2014
6.Install Patch 7 dated 23_09_2014
7. Install Patch 10 dated 21_Jan_2015
8. Install Patch 10.1 dtd 03_02_2015
9. RD Default and BO BAT & DLT issues
Note : Never apply Solution except RD default issues pdb
Posted by Admin Labels: Sanchay Post 7.5
Sanchay Post 7.5 RD Default and BO BAT issues
Even we have upgraded Sanchay Post Patch Order wise upto Sanchay Post Patch 10.1, It does not shows the BAT and DLT in BO Transaction. It shows only for First BO transaction.
RD Default Issues
When we collect more than one default months (example Dec 2014 ,Jan 2015,Feb 2015),it will come as 1+1+1 default Rupees instead of 1+2+3 for 100 /- Rs denomination after up gradation to 10.1
- Before going to apply below solution kindly ensure that Sanchay Post Patches Upgraded upto Latest version of 10.1.
- Ensure that those patches are installed orderwise.
- Service Pack 1 and 2 should be upgraded.
- For BO and RD Default issues, SDC given solution as pbd file.
- It should be download from PoTools.
- Replace in SP5\OT Folder.
Feb 27, 2015
- NSS 87 is a discontinued scheme in DOP i.e., for a discontinued scheme in general we don't accept any deposits(credit transactions).
- For withdrawal in an NSS 87 account the eligibility criteria is 50% of preceding 4th financial year value from the current financial year and in between if any withdrawals have been taken then we have to less that amount i.e., whichever is less amount.
- The maximum withdrawal eligibility for the customers 65 years and above (i.e., 15H customers) is 240000/-(two lakhs forty thousand only).
- The maximum withdrawal eligibility for the customers below 65 years (i.e., 15G customers) is 160000/-(one lakh sixty thousand only) for Male customers and 190000/-(one lakh ninety thousand only) for Female customers as per the DOP SB orders.
- Only 1 withdrawal is allowed per financial year.
- If the amount of withdrawal is less than 2500/- then their will be no tax and if the amount is 2500/- and above then their will be 20% tax on the amount of withdrawal.If the customer provides 15G/15H then their will be no tax irrespective amount.
- Mode of disbursement can be cash,cheque or SB transfer as per need.
Step by Step Procedure in DOP Finacle
There are two ways of disbursement of NSS 87 withdrawal amount in general in DOP finacle they are
- BY USING CASH
- BY TRANSFER( Either Cheque or SB Transfer)
BY USING CASH
- NSS 87 withdrawal by Cash mode can be done by using the menu CTM but make sure if the customer presents 15G/15H then update the same in the account modification menu CASBAM and verify then only proceed with CTM
- Invoke the menu CASBAM and select the function as Modify then enter the account number as shown
- Then click on Submit and verify the same in the supervisor.
- Then in the next step invoke the menu CTM and select the function as Add and function type as Withdraw as shown
- Then click on Go then in the next screen and enter the account number and amount as shown in the figure
Then click on Post and verify the same in the supervisor login.
By Transfer Mode
- In order to disburse the NSS 87 withdrawal amount by using transfer mode either to SB account or postmaster account.
- Invoke the menu CXFER and select the function as Add and Transaction type as Customer Induced as shown
- Then click on GO then enter the Debit account id as NSS 87 account id ,Credit account id as postmaster account id or SB account id and amount as shown in the figure
Then click on Post then the system will generate the the transaction id note it and verify the same in the supervisor login.
Feb 26, 2015
Posted by Admin Labels: McCamish
Posted by Admin Labels: PLI RPLI
Feb 25, 2015
BO COD Delivered information in Postman abstract
Postman : Revised v7.9.2 dated 13.02.2015
Delivered BO COD article was not reflected in COD Abstract even verification done and also day done in Supervisor .
Abstract List shown
- Download attached postman latest version dated 13.02.2015.
- Replace with older version of Postman 7.9.2
- Register all the dll in Postman Module installation folder.
Download Latest version
Thanks RABINARAYAN CHOUDHURY PA, Tikabali S.O-762010
Issues in eMO and ePayment clients
eMO Communication Issues
ePayment Communication issues
- Download attached script from PoTools.
- Execute at Once using MM Script Tool.
Thanks to RABINARAYAN CHOUDHURY , Tikabali S.O-762010
Feb 24, 2015
Latest Exe only
CBS - Utility
SBX - Utility
SBX.EXE, hpo_det.dbf stt_ext.dbf
SBCO Registers ( COREG)
1. Ssa_pos.dbf, 2. ssa.dbf
Consolidation Software ( CONS)
1. Ssa_pos.dbf, 2. ssa.dbf
Note : Please copy the Latest / updated Exe only to the concerned folder.If necessary copy to dbf file ..
Download the CBS.EXE and paste into existing C:\CBS\ folder
Download and extract the CBS.ZIP and paste in to you local hard Disk C:\ or any other drive and run the software thro CBS.BAT file
This is useful for this purposes
1. To view / Print list of Minus balance
2. Change the Account Status into CLS / TFR / NEW
3. Close all "0" Balance Account
4. Simple OB correction
5. To view / Print Closed account with Balance
6. To change the Account Status into Closed / TFR
7. To change all Minus into 0 balance by OB Corrections
8. To view / Print the Closed / Transferred Account Details
9. To Modify Transactions as bulk for a particular Period ( From - To Date )
10. Statistical Report , Quarterly Report, Summary Report, etc
( Copy stt_ext.dbf & hpo_det.dbf already available in c:\sbco\sb\ into c:\cbs\ folder )
11. For CBS offices we can enter the Total Deposit / Withdrawal / Debit / credit amount as single entry. ( Use Account No 1 for all transactions ( For tallying Office wise Register SB63 / RD85, etc )
12. To find Total No of Accounts all Categories
Password : RAJA
Creation of Batch file
Go to Command Prompt
C:\> Edit filename.bat ( for Eg CBS.BAT )
Type the folder name ,
Type the EXE name
Then Save the file
C:\> CBS ( Enter to Continue )
Dindigul Division, TN
If any suggestions, please mail to email@example.com
Excel utility for calculating retirement benefits for central government employees. With this utility one can know his retirement benefits i.e. Pension, Family Pension, Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG), Commutation of Pension, EL Encashment etc.
If any Suggestions, please mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Important Tags at PoTools
Aadhar Software ( 3) BO Account verification Tool ( 2) BO Tag ( 4) Bootable USB ( 4) Bulk eMO Payment ( 1) CBS ( 74) ccleaner ( 5) Certificate ( 3) COD ( 49) Data Profiling Tool ( 26) DB Tools ( 6) DBA Updater ( 10) DBAnalyzer ( 64) despatch ( 20) despatch error & Solution ( 21) Discrepancies tool ( 20) Discripencies tool ( 1) DOP Browser ( 3) DOP Clients Configuration ( 2) DOP Tools ( 27) Downloads ( 2) drivers backup ( 5) eMO ( 20) eMO Client ( 10) ePayment ( 14) ePayment Cheque ( 1) ePayment error ( 4) ePayment updates ( 1) ePost ( 12) finacle ( 100) IMO ( 9) interest calculator ( 10) interest Posting ( 5) interest Rate ( 5) MM 7 Update 8 ( 12) MM 7 Update 9 ( 44) MM Update ( 19) mm7.3 errors ( 24) Negative List Updation ( 15) newupdate ( 113) NREGAEMO error ( 5) Parcel Net ( 24) passbook printer ( 9) PLI Calculator ( 5) PO Tools ( 48) point of sale ( 22) POSB Calculator ( 9) Postman ( 51) postman error ( 33) printer ( 10) PT Tools ( 8) R Net Communication ( 13) RD Customer Package ( 2) RNet Communication ( 9) Sanchay Post ( 48) Sanchaypost error ( 27) SB46 Intimation tool ( 7) SBCO Utility ( 38) sdc updates ( 10) Signature Tools ( 10) softwares ( 16) SOSB Tools ( 5) SP Patch updater ( 32) SPCOD ( 24) Speed Net 4.1.1 ( 9) Speed Net 4.2 ( 35) SpeedNet error ( 17) Speednet update ( 23) SQL and windows ( 34) sql backup ( 8) SR Tools ( 15) sub accounts ( 9) tariff revision ( 4) TDS Software ( 6) treasury error ( 9) usefulpost ( 110) VP Intimation ( 6) Weblink ( 27) windows 2003 server update ( 8) windows troubleshooting ( 27)
Top Five Posts @ PoTools
Register with PoTools
Register with PoTools to Get Updates