Jul 3, 2015 at 8:35 AM
Network Access Error between two Computes in Sify Network
Network Access issues between Computers / Servers
The Sify Network was implemented almost in all the Post Offices to ensure the network security. But we are facing many issues like non connectivity of network, web portal access, network slowness, etc., in day today work.
While analyse the above cases, in most of the time the NSP1 (BSNL) of the sify network having issues. The NSP1 issue also fixed by BSNL through M/s Sify Network Provider.
we have to logged the complaint in Sify Portal if we have problem with Sify Network.
Site : http://172.16.5.16:8080/CAisd/pdmweb.exe (In Active Directory )
In some cases
The network was not accessible between the Clients or Server to Client or Client to Network Printer even connection of sify network is in working condition.
Check the Settings of LAN Connectivity
- Go to Network Connections (Network and Sharing Center )
- Open Local Area Connection > click on Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP / IP 4 > Click on Properties.
- then click Advance Settings > Check if any IP addresses available other than Sify.
- Remove the unwanted IP address from the settings and save the same.